.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Task C- Career Pathway Essay

Complete aim 2 enfranchisement children and young wads workforce To terminate the level 2 certificate I affect to take a maths, English and ICT test. I in addition need to be working in an appropriate environment. To help me achieve this skill I allowing need the support of my tutor. I can as well utilise my work colleagues particularly those who are much experienced and qualified. I can role the internet for researching and to a fault textbooks e.g. Heinemann level 2 certificate children and young peoples workforce book. I will also strike to gain a first aid certificate to bang this qualification.Complete level 3 certificate children and young peoples workforce To complete my level 3 certificate I will have had to pass the level 2 qualification. To complete this I will need to use the internet and books for my research. I will again have the support of a tutor to guide me through and would be fitting to ask work colleagues for help. This may then provide me the opp ortunity for a promotion at work because as a level 3 I could be a room leader.Foundation degree in early yearsTo be able to study for a base degree in early years with The Open University you need to work in a registered early years setting and you moldiness be over the age of 18. You need the agreement and support of your employer before registering. You must also be able to work with groups of 3 or more children on a regular basis. This degree helps build knowledge on childrens development and learning. It also teaches practical skills like planning, assessment and teamwork. To complete this degree I would use the internet for research. I could also use books e.g. Early Years levels 4 & 5 and the foundation degree by Francisca Veale.Progress to a management position in a agate lineTo progress to a management position I would need my level 2 and 3 certificates in children and young peoples workforce. It would also be beneficial to have a foundation degree in early years to show that I have a in effect(p) understanding and knowledge of the early years. I would also need experience in a workplace and to show good teamwork and communication skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment